CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

hope to benefit all

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

asalamualaikum warahmatullah~

my first post..hmm..there's too much to say..right now i can't think of any of those thoughts that I've been keeping to myself..but I will..soon~Maybe i should start with 'Why i create my own blog?'..hmm..sebabnya ana(saya) rasa ilmu yang ana ada ani I need to share it with everyone..when I first knew what I knew now ani I was like...ooo...lupanya salah my thought atu all this time.I've been thinking what I knew from my religious school atu enough udah..like..iatah sudah tu Islam yg perlu ana tau for my life time ani..lupanya..ENDAAAAAA~~!!There are lotsss of things that we don't know about OUR own deen ani...but we always claim we're muslim..but from what i see we just say we're muslim for the sake of saying it saja..we ACTUALLY nda faham dengan HATI kitani..

salam ukhuwah,
siti khadijah

0 comments: